Birth of Bad Rock Adult Games

A wild Bad-Rock appears...

Well Hello Everyone,

I am starting the path of a solo game developer, with my dreams clung tightly to my chest and an ambition to succeed. I have many ideas waiting to be crafted into a reality and I can't wait for you to get your hands on them!

I am currently hard at work on my NSFW debut Sapphica: The Ascension. It is an adult card game set in alternate future universe where human sexuality is more open and celebrated.Players will have to battle it out using a deck of 20 cards to defeat their opponents. Each card has a unique erotic animation to couple with it, so be sure to collect all of them.




Keep your eyes open at https://bad-rock.itch.io/ to get your hands on the first demo!

This is the first post of many. Thank you all for your support!

Comments