Devlog 2

 Hey everyone,

The deck building system is fully functional and now talks properly with the main game scene, so as a player you are now able to swap out different decks and most importantly, collect new cards.





As the game progressed I decided that I want the player to have a full world for you to explore, collect cards and interact with the many characters I hope to incorporate into the game. I have a functioning interaction and speech system, which I can't wait to flesh out.





The 3d camera follows the player and has full zoom and rotating functionality, as I plan to encourage players to observe all the environment to find all of those unlockables!




Update 0.2 incoming this Sunday to my $10 tier patrons. So please consider subscribing and unlock early access now.


https://www.patreon.com/Badrock

All feedback is received, encouraged and appreciated.

Until next time.

Bad Rock

Comments