Hey everyone,

I am proud to present my latest build to my $10 early access patrons.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/sapphica-v0-1-5-15377585

Featuring:





Players will be able to explore at their will and get immersed in the first level of Sapphica: The Appartment. You will have a small puzzle to play through as well as a duel against a willing opponent.

In future updates I plan for their to be a world for you to lose yourself in and get attached to the many characters I hope to introduce. Complete story archs to unlock more powerful cards, and eventually have avatar customization.

From here I plan to expand the card pool quite considerably and provide more strategic options for you to utilize.
Will you overwhelm your opponent with pleasure or succumb to the bliss of their cunning tactics.
The cards are in your hands...

(cheesy I know... but I couldn't resist)

Until Next Time

Bad Rock

Comments