Demonic Desires - Update 5

Hey everyone,

Not so much writing today and more pictures. Yay! I've added a payment system to the game, where succubi demand a pleasure wage for being under your service. As they are very lustful creatures and have needs too!



3d Modeling is still chugging away... I've created 2 more buildings and the base succubus model for the game. Next step is adding the animations to each action you can rush.






I've tried to colour code each building with each specific action to help the player recognise actions by colours. There really isn't much more to say apart from I can't wait for you to get your hands on it and give it a go :D


 Meanwhile I also have a preview track for the ambient music of the game, be sure to check it out :D

https://soundcloud.com/user-773892101/lustfuldreams

Until Next Time

Bad Rock

Comments