Demonic Desires V0.1.5

Hey everyone, 

 Just a few bug fixes in this update as well as an overhaul to player indicators, as in they actually exist now.

I have added functionilty to the hover mechanics in DD. Now when you hover over a building a left click or right click icon will appear to help players to determine what action is required. 

 Due to numerous suggestions I have also added in a small tutorial to help explain the currency a bit better. I'd appreciate everyone letting me know if this helps? I know how much a text wall can be boring and intimidating and far less attractive than cyber boobs! 

The offline version has also been updated to V0.1.5. Get it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/demonic-desires-15939301

Anyway still hard at work with the animations so should see an update for those soon! 

Until Next Time 

Bad Rock

Comments