Demonic Desires - V0.2 Progress 1

Hey Everyone,

As with any project the key to completing it is to keep chipping away at it. Today has been productive. I have incorporated and tested the Online leaderboard system successfully. Players can now deliver their Lust Crystals to the Demon Lord to be judged amongst the other trying Overlords! Will you rule supreme? (I really can't wait to get this one live).

I am in the process of giving the game world a visual upgrade. I have added a few more spikes and generally decorated the enviornment... but mainly spikes...because hell is a spiky place don't you know! Well according to all my playthroughs of Diablo anyway...




Lastly I have added a “Tab” functionality to the Portal of Desire. Players will be able to cycle through the different “Rush” animations by pressing Spacebar. Thus being able to watch the fantasy of their choosing... so long as the Succubus within has the affinity for it. I.e a Succubus which has an affinity for Lesbian and Toys, you will be able to cycle through both the toys and the lesbian animations.

If you have any comments, suggestions or bug reports please don't hesitate to let me know :D

Until next time

Bad-Rock

Comments