Lewd Jam 2017 - Demonic Desires - Devlog

Hey Everyone,

After taking a shift to making NSFW games in early September this year, I was eagerly awaiting the Lewd Jam for 2017, and its finally here!

As with all gamejams I always enter with K.I.S.S on my mind – Keep It Simple Stupid! So for Lewd Jam 2017 I would like to present my worker placement clicker game – Demonic Desires.

Concept
Players will control one of many rivaled overlords who rule over their very own covern of Succubi. Their purpose? To make the fantasies of mortal men become a reality. The Reckoning is in just 20 days... Will your Covern be the dominant, or will you submit to another lords will?

Progress So Far:

When starting out a games production, I try and focus purely on getting the base mechanics set up so that I can play may game as soon as possible. The sooner a playable prototype is finished, the sooner the fun can be found. So the famous Unity cube is used a lot... (It's somewhat a local celebrity in my house).

I like to work with 3d environments, so the majority of my game will be realised in 3d. So far I have implemented pretty much all the base mechanics.

- Players can move their succubi by clicking and dragging them to the appropriate building, where they will complete, over time, a specific covern boosting action.



- Succubi will have a countdown timer to complete each task, but players will be able to "rush" these tasks by holding right click. You will also get a sneak peak at what the succubi is doing (The Kinkier the better)

My target is to get the actual game finished by this coming monday, which will leave me 10 days to do all the art assets and final polish.

Until Next Time

Bad-Rock

Comments