Sapphica 0.2 public release

Hey everyone,

It was recently brought to my attention that I have been releasing information that is all a bit confusing, so I thought I would clear everything up.

I had initially said a release date for V0.2 of Sapphica to February, but unfortunately there were a lot of things going on in my life at the time, and development got pushed behind, (I'm sure you all may have noticed a certain lack of posting). I must apologise to you all for not informing you all on my current situation and will be sure to keep everyone a lot more informed.

There also appears to be a version mismatch of Sapphica between itch and newgrounds. I will be sure to unify the versions when I release V0.2 which is due to release within the next couple of weeks.

I must apologise to those who have been looking forward to the next update, and I must thank Crowthorne for pointing this out to me, and helping me to improve as a solo indie dev.

Until Next Time

Bad Rock

Comments